Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WTF stands for ...where's the fun?



SO long time no update, I can't say that life has been crazy busy but it's been good. In exchange for the lack of updates, I am providing any readers I may have with the charming photo above! Available exclusively on this blog! (Why yes, that IS me in a Transformer's mask in the middle of Toys R Us!)

I've been working my butt off for the last few weeks at Job number whatever (lol I forgot but it's ok cus there's only one job now which will henceforth be known as JOB) and I am tired!

So let's start with the big news...dun Dun DUN! I passed all three of my CSET exams at once on the first try!!! YAY! I went the the exam location filled with apprehension and like a hundred pencils in my purse. I even brought a sandwich! lol So I'm sitting outside the building feeling stupid and WAY behind because I should have taken these tests like a year ago and this was my last chance. Everyone had been telling me how difficult they were and I'm sitting there my thoughts vacillating between, "Oh crap! C'mon you can do it! Shoot shoot SHOOT! Hmmmm, let's see do I REALLY want to be a teacher? I mean really?" Sounds more negative than positive right? Anyway the stupid test takers have to go and make me even more neurotic by confiscating my freaking phone! Now I know how cliche it is to be so attached to your cell but did they really have to take away the only tool of encouragement I had left?!!! AKA "Hi mom I'm about to take my test..." (mom says) "Oh you'll do great honey!" I really needed that!!! (Jeez sometimes I feel like my posts need illustrations! lol ) Needless to say I got through it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it wasn't as easy...does that make sense? I guess it doesn't matter because I PASSED!!! Oh and when I went to pick up my phone they told me it had been going off like crazy! I thought I turned it off...but that's what they get for taking it away from me in the first place! XD


BTW I underwent a major transformation! From blonde to brunette (my hair's natural state)

2 comments: