Sunday, April 25, 2010

Guess who's graduating?!! ME that's who!!!

So life has been pretty crazy and hectic for the last few months and I can see the finish line (if only a temporary one...). I feel like it's starting to get to me and I refuse to let it! Little moments like when my students are understanding and engaged in a lesson I planned WHILE MY SUPERVISOR IS WATCHING! are so great and make me remember "hey! I like kids and this really IS what I want to do!" However, those moments are few and far between but can't let it knock me out!
BTW how stupid is it to be disqualified from food stamps because you're going to college full time and can't possibly work 20 hours a week (unless you want to kill yourself!)? I mean really that is completely mental! So what they are saying is that if I weren't going to school and being a bum with no job instead that I would get assistance? Really?! C'mon people! Anyway rant over...lol
So the seester might be moving out to pursue a RN down home with the parents which means either I need to find a new roommate FAST or win the lotto FAST! Honestly, I'd prefer the roommate but if fate INSISTS that I win the Lottery than who am I to argue? lol Really though...I'm kinda over this whole roommate situation, it just isn't what I want, I've moved maybe 6 times since I've been attending college and the best move has been to live with my sister! We know each other better now and just work well and live well together...I'm going to miss her (and struggle a bit without her) but I'm happy that she is going after what she wants. :)
Oooh and I met a boy! lol he's so sweet and very nice to me and my sis and friends and just such a great guy that I keep on thinking "ok, what's going on here?" could it be that he's just what he seems? A nice guy? lol

Well back to the homework! almost 10 lesson plans to spit out :P (ptui!) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment